Why it matters
The structured products industry faces ongoing cost pressures driven by a low-interest rate environment, high volatility and margin compression. As a result, manufacturers must cut costs, increase automation rates and create straight-through processes (STP) across core derivative workflows.
How we can help
- We offer a market-leading straight-through processing platform for structured products that covers all aspects of the issuance process and is used by most of the world’s leading manufacturers.
- Access our comprehensive suite of APIs from within your existing software applications or build entirely new ones using our low-code platform, including:
- Reference data
- Lifecycle management
- Risk calculations
- Multi-language document automation
- Document and reference data dissemination (RegXchange)
- Regulatory filings
- By working with us, you also gain access to the largest actively maintained library of PRIIP KID templates on the market, covering thousands of payoff and feature combinations in 19 languages.
- We couple our technology offering with a managed service that includes KYC/AML checks, data mapping, program management, document drafting, template creation and maintenance, backtesting and risk calculation. All components are available on a metered basis, which allows
you to quickly scale consumption in accordance with your business needs.
- We are tightly integrated with RegXchange, an industry utility that we operate on behalf of 21 banks, through which we disseminate documents and reference data for financial products to over 150 distributors and more than 15 data vendors across Europe.
- Through our partnership with Fincap law LLP, a “new law” law firm with offices in London, New York and Hong Kong, we offer highly cost-effective legal services in connection with program updates, document drafting, template creation and maintenance, as well as automated legal